Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Hear Ye, Hear Ye

 One Painting per Week / Une peinture par Semaine

                                        Anne-Marie Colwell

Welcome to my studio
Bienvenu dans mon atelier
Time has come for me to fly on my own. To make sure that I was gonna do it I quit my day job.
I will not deny the fear but when you gotta do it, you gotta do it.

Il est temps de voler de mes propres ailes et pour y arriver, j'ai quitté mon petit boulot sécurisant. Vrai, ça fait peur, mais quand il faut y aller, faut y aller.




Hello, my name is Anne-Marie and I am a painter. 
I now live in Orlando, Florida but I have lived on 3 continents.
Youth in Morocco, second youth in France, and third youth in the USA. 
I've had 3 careers. Artist is my first, teacher in my second, and painter in my third.

Je m'appelle Anne-Marie and je suis artiste peintre. Je vis à Orlando, en Floride.
J'ai vécu sur 3 continents, au Maroc pour ma première jeunesse,
en France pour ma seconde et aux US pour cette troisième.
Après 20 ans d'enseignement, je me
consacre à la peinture.




Once a week, I will be posting a new painting for sale. I will share the story of its creation. Please, enjoy it, share it, or even better buy it. Don't hesitate to write comments, to subscribe to my blog (I promise, no more than one entry per week), to pass my blog to your friends and your lists, etc...

Une fois par semaine, j'afficherai une nouvelle peinture à vendre. J'y ajouterai l'histoire de sa création. Je vous encourage à la regarder, à la partager, mieux encore à l'acheter. Surtout n'ayez aucune hésitation à faire des commentaires, à vous abonner à ce blog (pas plus d'un petit blog par semaine, je promets), à le montrer et passer à vos amis et sur vos listes, etc...

Thank you to share this adventure with me, see you every Thursday


Merci de partager cette aventure avec moi, à jeudi.
Visit other artists

4 comments:

  1. Way to go!!! I'm happy for you and proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it already ! Will pass it on ! I am looking forward to seeing your creations. Miss you girl ! Boussa Kbeera (grosse bise en marocain !)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Looking forward to seeing your weekly work. xoxoxo, V

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am watching your every move and waiting (impatiently) for my time to come. Félicitations!

    ReplyDelete