Thursday, March 28, 2013

Commission work

Les Poivrons de Lucie (detail)
Aquarelle
Private Collection


In addition to the work I do from my own inspiration, I also take commissions. Here are a couple of examples. I have painted these luscious red peppers from a young friend's photography. If there is anything you want to immortalize in a watercolor or mixed media or acrylic, just ask me. 
It can be realistic
En plus de mon travail personnel, je prends commandes. 
Voici quelques exemples. Ci-dessus, d'attirants poivrons rouges peints à partir de la photo d'une jeune amie. Si vous désirez immortaliser une scène en aquarelle, acrylique, papier, etc, il n'y a qu'à demander.
Cela peut être réaliste


It can be stylized
small or large, these poppies are on 9 (9"x11") canvases
(Private collection)
Cela peut être stylisé
Petit ou grand
Ces coquelicots sont peints sur 9 toiles séparées (chaque toile 23cm x 28cm)
(Collection Privée)


or totally abstract
Masa paper on canvas (3'x4')
Private Collection
Ou complètement abstrait. Ici, collage avec papier Massa sur toile
(Collection Privée - 1m x 1,50m)

Just ask me. I would love to work for you.
Y'a qu'à d'mander
J'adorerais travailler pour vous.

Come visit me at Gallery on First
On April 26th
Reception for the show 100 4 100
All 12 artists are selling 100 pieces for $100 or less. 

2 comments: