Thursday, July 18, 2013

Go with the Flow with Shari

This week I let the little girl in me dream while having fun.
Cette semaine j'ai laissé libre cours à la gamine qui m'habite.



Magical Mermaids with 
Sirènes Magiques avec

Shari Sherman 




Fun workshop in DeLand at the Funky Trunk with Shari. Go check her out here.
No fear, no hesitation, no guilt. I did go with the flow and let myself be guided by this positive, happy, generous woman.

Soirée bien sympa à DeLand avec Shari. Allez lui rendre visite ici.
Ni peur, ni hésitation, ni culpabilité. Je me suis laissée guider par cette fille si positive, si heureuse et généreuse.


Using acrylic on a black gessoed canvas, we use chalk to draw, yes, simple white black board chalk, and painted like coloring. When the coloring was done, a simple wet rag removes the chalk et voilà.

On a utilisé la peinture acrylique sur une toile couverte de peinture noire et on a dessiné notre sirène à la craie, oui, simple craie des cours de récré, que l'on a simplement coloriée. Coloriage fini, il suffit d'un chiffon mouillé pour ôter la craie et voilà.

I have made 2 other mermaids as presents to some of my young friends around. I will probably not do more of them, but they might reappear in a corner here and there to salute my friend Shari and thank her for her happy art and her generous soul.

J'ai fait 2 autres sirènes pour des cadeaux à quelques jeunes amies du coin. Je n'en ferai certainement pas d'autres, mais elles risquent de réapparaître ici ou là en honneur de mon amie Shari pour la remercier de son amitié et de son âme si généreuse.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Anne-Marie!! It was such a joy to have you there!

    ReplyDelete